Madix Wall Shelving
To start installation.
- Connect the base shoe or base into the uprights by placing the
hook on the base shoe in to the bottom of the upright and move the
front of the base shoe up firmly snapping and locking it into place.
- On the single sided or half gondola the base shoes are attached
to only one side of the uprights.
- Hold up the first two uprights with the base shoes on the floor
and pointed in the same direction.
- Locate and place the lowwer spanner in the lowest postions on
both of the uprights with the cups for the back boards facing up.
- Slide the back board into it's slot all the way down till the
back board is siting in the cups on the lowwer spanner.
- Bring the top of two uprights together into place with the back
board in it's slot on the uprights.
- Insert the center spanner in the slots between the lowwer
spanner and the top of the fixture.
- Place the top spanner over the back board or back boards.
- Set the fixture up so it is placed up against a wall in it's
final rest position.
- Using a flat screw driver adjust the set screws in the front of
the base shoe so the fixture sits correctly or up against the wall
with out any wobling.
- Insert the top cap into the top of the uprights.
- Locate and insert the front kick plate in it's slots located on
the front of the base shoes.
- Locate and install the base shoe covers over the base shoes.
- Hook and place the base shelf into the bottom of the upright
setting it on top of the base shoe.
- Carefully insert the upper shelves into the uprights at ana
angle or a slore.
- Locate and install the upright cover over the outter portion of
If you have purchased your Madix Shelving from ESSI you can rest
assured we will help you and walk you through the process of the
assembly your Madix Shelvng.